A Mini Update

Wednesday, November 1, 2017


Hello lovelies!

I was supposed to be updating this blog regularly, right? Oops. Again. Sorry about that... But don't worry! I've got plans in place to share new stuff with you on a semi-regular basis. I have two posts coming up in the next couple weeks and I've got a few more in progress. Today, I'm going to fill you in on a few things, a mini update.

First off, I had TWO awesome author events in October and I'll be telling you guys about them and sharing pictures soon. It was a BLAST.

Secondly, I'm removing my work from Wattpad. I've had a debate about it for awhile now and finally decided that using that site has run its course for me. It was good at first, but then I didn't have the time to share anything new on there aside from first chapters from my books. And I was planning on continuing the Irresistibly Yours short story compilation on there soon, but it didn't feel like the right choice.

What's happening to Irresistibly Yours? Well, I'm glad you asked. I'll be officially publishing it in 2018 (either early next year or in the spring) on Amazon. The first story, Taking the Risk, will be in there, along with Breaking the Rules, the second story. I also have one or two more stories in the works, so there should be at least 3-4 erotic shorts in the compilation when I publish it. I have redone the cover again, which I'll share once I've finished the first drafts of all the stories and selected a release date. In the meantime, I'll be keeping Taking the Risk up just to have something on Wattpad temporarily.

What will happen to all the first chapters of my published works? I'm going to move them to this blog instead. So over the next several weeks you'll be seeing first chapters after the author event posts. I think it'll be best to have them all here in the long run.

That's all for now! Hope to have more to share soon. :)



No comments